Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Dreams

I really cannot stand the sound of the two men humping upstairs.  It's unnatural.  I have my ear phones in with the music blasting.  The only downside is when there is a break in between songs.  If you've ever tried to drown the sound of sex, you know what I'm talking about.  AWFUL.

The good news is... I won't have to listen to it for much longer.  I received an AMAZING job offer last week from an ad agency in Tempe, and I accepted, so we move in two weeks!  Goodbye traffic.  Hello nostalgia.  I can't wait to have something to do on the weekends, like hang out with people I love!  Hopefully I'll get a few jam sessions in with my brother.  I've been missing singing.  It unleashes my creativity.

On a romantic note, I'd like to point out that I still LOVE kissing my husband.  Lately, it's been feeling like the first time all over again.  That sensual, unsure touch that erupts into pure passion.  I didn't expect to get that feeling again, but I can't get enough.  He's so handsome.  It's like he understands me more and more every day, which is so sexy.  I fell asleep on his chest on the couch last night, and it felt so warm and wonderful, like I found the perfect resting spot for my head.

Sweet dreams xo

No comments:

Post a Comment